ETSU OneSearch -- What's in it, what's not
What is OneSearch?
OneSearch is a search engine for library information resources: find books, articles, media, and more in one place. OneSearch is powered by EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS).
What is in OneSearch?
What is not in OneSearch?
Databases that are not in OneSearch but that may be searched separately at the same time are listed in the right sidebar. Check the box for each database that you want to include in your search. Results from these databases take longer to appear in your search results. These databases include:
- ARTbibliographies Modern [ProQuest]
- Biography in Context [Tennessee Electronic Library/Gale Group]
- Biological Abstracts [Thomson Reuters Web of Knowledge]
- Dissertation & Theses Full-Text [ProQuest]
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts [ProQuest]
- MathSciNet [American Mathematical Society]
- MD Consult [Elsevier]
- PubMed [National Library of Medicine]
- Social Services Abstracts [ProQuest]
- WorldCat [OCLC]
Need help? Ask Us!
Available M-F 7:30 am - 4:30 pm